Class A or B CDL Truck Driver
SealPros is a leader in the Asphalt Paving and Maintenance industry. Class A and B CDL Truck drivers are essential to our SealPros Inc., Paving and Grading teams. You will be transporting aggregate, rubble, or equipment to/from job sites to assigned jobs. This position reports to the Trucking Foreman and the Grading Foreman.
Essential Job Functions
- Follow the proper pre-truck inspections as required by the company. This includes, but not limited to checking tires, lights, brakes, fuel, and all fluid levels prior to starting the truck.
- Responsible for keeping your truck and box clean. You will be required to climb into the truck box to clean the box out with a shovel or scrapper at the end of every workday.
- Use maps to determine the best route to the job site (if unsure check with supervisor). Asphalt job routes will be determined by the supervisor.
- Must understand and follow all company safety policies.
- Position the truck to discharge the load as directed at the job site.
- Observe speed limits and safety policies when on private property.
- Be able to back up your truck on sites using side mirrors (this is a large part of your job).
- Maintain timecards, logs, and scale tickets. All required documents must be turned in at the end of each workday. Track all loads and time between companies and jobs.
- At times assist other employers in misc. tasks in which may be shoveling, traffic control, power washing equipment.
- Comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- General knowledge of surrounding areas city streets or highways to deliver loads in a timely manner.
- Pass pre-employment drug test.
- Must have a valid Class A or B CDL/driver’s license.
- Medical card not required but highly recommended.
- Maintain accurate timecards and paperwork.
- Must be dependable, with minimal time off.
- Able to work overtime, an expectation of 40+ hours per week.
- Some heavy lifting – minimum 50 lbs.
- Maintain a strict attitude towards safety and company policy.
- Competitive pay! (Pay based on experience)
- Full time / Seasonal
- No out of state travel – home every night
- Health Insurance